Our website doesn’t automatically recognize your domain or email address.
We safe the following data every visit at our website:
- your email address, if you communicate it to us
- domain of other sites that you’ve consulted to reach our site
- all the information related to the pages you’ve visited on our site
This information will be used to
- improve the content of our website
- personalize the content and lay-out of our pages for every individual visitor
- inform you of all the updates of our website
- contact you afterwards for marketing purposes
The information will only be used internally and will not be passed to other organization for commercial purposes.
(A cookie is a small file that is sent from a web server and installs itself on the hard drive of your computer. This file keeps track of the visited Internet site and contains some information about this visit.)
- to register your preferences
- to register your information sessions, like information you add to your shopping list
- to register information such as the web pages you’ve consulted to reach our site
- to inform you of news that may interest you during your next visit at our website
- to register your previous activities at our website, to provide you with a better service on your next visit at our website
- to adjust the content and performance of the website based on your browser type or other information that is send by the browser
We don’t have partnerships or special relations with third parties on the internet.
When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as accepted standards within the IT sector.
If we receive or transfer sensitive information such as financial or medical information, we use a secure server. You’ll be informed about this via a screen that is shown on our site (pop-up).
We’ve implemented the necessary security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we receive on our site.
– By email: email@example.com
About communication by email
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please contact us (see above)
About communication by telephone
If you share your telephone number with us, we’ll only use your number to contact you when we’ve information about your online order.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising and/or commercial telephone calls, please notify it on the website of Stichting Infofilter.
Upon request we provide visitors of our website access to all information that we maintain about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us (see above).
Upon request we offer visitors of our website the opportunity to correct information that we maintain about them. If you want to edit your personal data, please contact us (see above).