At XPOOOS you may return products for any reason within 14 days of receipt. Please note the regulations according to the right of withdrawal as mentioned below.
The address for you to use for returns is:
5234 KA 's-Hertogenbosch
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within a period of 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, acquires physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Sockshouse B.V. Larenweg 48, 5234 KA 's-Hertogenbosch - The Netherlands, email@example.com, Telephone: + 31 073 649 66 66) of your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. written by post, fax or e-mail). To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from the contract, all payments made by you up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) will be refunded to you by us without delay and in any event not later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
We will refund you using the same means of payment with which you made the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged for such refund. We may wait to refund you until we have received the goods back, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You shall return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us the decision to withdraw from the contract. You are in time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. The direct costs of the return will be borne by you. You are only liable for the reduction in value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Excluded from the right of withdrawal is a consumer purchase that involves the delivery of:
- Products manufactured according to consumer specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision by the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- Products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life;
- Products that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose seal has been broken after delivery;
- Products that, after delivery, have been irrevocably mixed with other items due to their nature;
- Audio and video recordings and computer software whose seal has been broken after delivery and;
- Newspapers, magazines or journals, except for an agreement for the regular delivery of such publications (a subscription).
Do you have other questions about shipping, delivery or return? Please contact us.